You will need: (for 5 people)
- 125g brown sugar
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- About 30 biscuits
- 4 eggs
- 320g of mascarpone
- 1 cup of coffee
- 35g cocoa powder
- A dash of coffee balsamic
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
- Mix the yolks with the brown sugar and vanilla sugar.
- Whisk in the mascarpone.
- Beat the egg whites with a mixer and fold them gently into the previous mixture.
- Soak the biscuits in the coffee balsamic, quickly place them in the bottom of the dish.
- Cover with a layer of mascarpone cream, then repeat the operation, alternating layers of biscuits and cream, ending with the cream.
- Sprinkle with cocoa powder.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Before presenting the tiramisu, drizzle with coffee balsamic and serve chilled.