You will need: (for 4 people)
- 200g green beans
- 100g of green asparagus
- 150g romanesco cabbage
- 100g snow pea shoots
- 50g hazelnuts
- 3 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 2 tablespoons hazelnut oil
- 3 tablespoons of coffee balsamic
- Salt & Pepper
- Clean all the vegetables.
- Put the green beans in a pot of boiling salted water and, after 5 minutes of cooking, add the cabbage. Cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the asparagus and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Drain the vegetables and plunge them into a bowl of ice water to fix the colour.
- Place in a bowl, add the snow peas and set aside.
- Coarsely crush the hazelnuts and roast them in a hot fat-free pan for two minutes.
- Then add the roasted hazelnuts, oils and coffee balsamic to the bowl.
- Mix everything together and serve chilled.